Russian speaking criminal defense attorney in Nassau county
Victor Shulov is an associate at Sharifov & Associates, PLLC. Prior to joining the Firm,
Mr. Shulov interned for the civil law firm, and represented indigent clients in Nassau County District Court and Queens County Criminal Court as a member of Criminal Justice Clinic, Hofstra University.
- J.D. degree, cum laude, from Hofstra University School of Law.
- Master's degree in Computer Systems Engineering.
criminal defense in nassau county
Current/Past Professional Organizations:
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Fluent in Russian
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense: State & Federal
- Traffic Courts, Department of Motor Vehicles Matters, DWI, DUI, Refusal Hearings
- Family Law, Juvenile Delinquency, Prenuptial Agreements
- Real Estate, Commercial & Residential Leases, Purchase & Sale of RE property, Landlord/Tenant
- Contract Disputes & Negotiations, LLC & Shareholder Agreements, Business Entities & Start Ups