Russian speaking criminal defense attorney in Nassau county
Victor Shulov is Senior Associate at Sharifov & Associates, PLLC. Victor has been practicing with the Firm for over 10 years. Victor has extensive experience handling all Criminal and Family court cases in various New York Courts, including Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Bronx, Nassau and Suffolk counties and others. Victor also handles federal criminal cases in New York. Victor specializes in defense of New York Medicaid fraud cases. Victor has experience handling commercial and civil litigation, drafting and reviewing prenuptial agreements, and assisting clients with the business organization and real estate matters.
Before joining the Firm, Victor interned for the civil law firm and represented indigent clients in Nassau County District Court and Queens County Criminal Court as a member of the Criminal Justice Clinic, Hofstra University. Victor has been selected to the list of Super Lawyers 2018, 2019, 2020.
- J.D. degree, cum laude, from Hofstra University School of Law.
- Master's degree in Computer Systems Engineering.
criminal defense in nassau county
Current/Past Professional Organizations:
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Fluent in Russian
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense: State & Federal
- Traffic Courts, Department of Motor Vehicles Matters, DWI, DUI, Refusal Hearings
- Family Law, Juvenile Delinquency, Prenuptial Agreements
- Real Estate, Commercial & Residential Leases, Purchase & Sale of RE property, Landlord/Tenant
- Contract Disputes & Negotiations, LLC & Shareholder Agreements, Business Entities & Start Ups
- Commercial Litigation